- Experience Level Fresher
- Highest Qualification Graduate
In this collaborative, entry-level role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain
professional experience by working on digital marketing campaigns with our team. Our ideal intern
candidate has a fundamental understanding of digital marketing best practices, graphic design
abilities, web development experience, and strong communication skills. Applicants should be
current students in a bachelor’s degree program.
Duties & Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Interns are responsible for supporting the WSI team in daily activities. Examples of
duties and responsibilities include:
● Assist with social media campaigns
● Assist with amazon and flipkart listing and sales
● Assist with search engine optimization and submissions.
● Assist with web development projects.
● Produce and proofread website content.
● Collect and report data from marketing campaigns.
● Track keyword rankings.
● data research and generation.
● Design and produce sales materials
● Complete other administrative tasks as needed
Skills and Qualifications
A successful Digital Marketing Intern needs various skills and qualifications to perform the required
duties of their role. Essential skills for this position include the following:
● Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program
● Prior internship experience a plus but not required
● Experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools
● Computer skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
● Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Complete Address T-2,No 24/1,Farhan center,Norris road,Richmond town,Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Salary Offered 6000
- Years of Experience Required 0-1
- Degree Name Any Graduate