- Experience Level Fresher
- Highest Qualification Intermediate
Position: Human Resources Trainee
Region: India (Asia-Pacific)
Duration: 2 months (minimum)
Eligibility: Age: 17+
Education: Grade 12 Pass (Minimum), Graduated or pursuing graduation (Preferable)
- Lead on hiring, developing, and mentoring a diverse and world-class team that is just as excited about AAVTR ASIA.
- You’ll coach management teams on complex leadership and HR issues including talent/performance goals and HR/talent implications of business decisions.
- Talent Management expertise to maximize the potential of a team with the ability to link and leverage performance and rewards.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable in a variety of settings and speaking to all levels of employees from the front line to vice presidents (fluent in English).
- Ability to establish business credibility; trusted individual who creates consensus, influences change and moves others toward a common goal.
- Formal or informal executive coaching.
- Technically proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Embrace and embody AAVTR ASIA’s culture and values, be a natural brand ambassador in everything you do and be passionate about our community and their experience at AAVTR ASIA.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility.
- Communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure and in difficult situations.
- Maintain confidentiality with critical information.
- Demonstrated success in influencing employees at all levels of the organization in a consultative methodology.
- Organizational skills: including the ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines, as well as multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth digital store functioning.
- Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates.
- Be an active member of the digital store community by attending and supporting campaigns.
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
- Be responsible for AAVTR ASIA’s most important assets: our people, customers, and community. Ensure they and their environment are safe and sound at all times. Also being responsible for digital assets such as the tech and ensuring efforts are made to minimize loss and everything runs as it should.
- Proactively and consistently delivering feedback and working alongside your co-workers globally.
- Flexible Working Culture.
- Paid in terms of ‘AAVTR Employee Business Policy’, Stipend: INR.2500 (Performance expected)
- Remote Working.
- ‘MY AAVTR’ recognition program.
- AAVTR ASIA Employee Discounts.
- Human Resource Development.
- An extraordinary universe representing 25 countries in which you can find an extensive variety of opportunities.
- Get certified by a rapidly growing Tech-Driven fashion company.
- Dedicated managers, following your growth and development, but also challenging you to unlock your full potential.
- A stimulating environment where creating, reinventing and innovating are high on the agenda, giving you a steep learning curve.
- Able to manage daily tasks in a time-effective and methodical manner.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to respond to change quickly.
- Highly effective communicator, written and verbal.
- Must be able to take and give constructive feedback.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Positive mentality, solution-focused and passionate about growth, Strictly no to reasons.
- Comfortable shifting gears and spinning multiple plates.
- Organised and able to manage a variety of different tasks in tandem.
- Community building experience in a new market.
- Friendly, team player, cares for people, wants to deliver the best experience — we hire for service.
- Acutely aware of the everchanging macro and competitor landscape and how that impacts your business and team.
- Complete Address AAVTR ASIA (Asia-Pacific) Southern Quarter, Prestige Central, 36, Infantry Road, Bangalore, India - 560001
- Salary Offered 2500
- Years of Experience Required 0-1
- Degree Name Any Diploma