- Experience Level Fresher
- Highest Qualification Intermediate
Job Title : Influencer Marketing Intern
On-site, open to Hybrid options.
About us :
At Genesis, We bridge the gap between influencers and brands. We’re passionate about empowering influencers and helping brands reach their full potential through cutting-edge solutions in influencer marketing, talent management, social media management, and video production. As a leading player in the fast-growing influencer marketing network, we bring together strategy, and data-driven research methodology to curate and execute effective influencer-driven campaigns.
Job Summary :
As an Influencer Marketing Intern, you’ll actively participate in building and maintaining connections with influencers, talents, and artists. Your role will involve collaborating with various teams to help develop influencer strategies.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a digitally-savvy individual to become a vital member of our team and help us achieve greater heights.
- Assist in identifying and researching potential micro influencers across various platforms such as Instagram & YouTube, who align with our client’s brand values, target audience, and marketing objectives.
- Support in maintaining an organised database of influencer & vendor contacts, campaign details, and performance metrics.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm creative influencer campaign concepts effectively.
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with influencers, including outreach, negotiation, and communication throughout campaigns.
- Monitor and track influencer content, ensuring that it aligns with campaign goals and complies with brand guidelines.
- Assist in analysing campaign performance metrics, such as engagement rates, reach, and conversions, and provide insights for continuous improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging platforms, and influencer marketing best practices to contribute fresh ideas to the team..
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including social media, content, and design, to ensure seamless execution of influencer campaigns.
- Good skills in Canva, Google Sheet, Google Workspace.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, and Premier Pro and social media platforms like Instagram and YouTube.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow in the media industry.
- Availability to work for a long-term internship position.
- If you are a media-savvy individual who is passionate about creating engaging content and looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com to be considered for this internship opportunity!
- Complete Address 004,
- Salary Offered 0
- Years of Experience Required 0-1
- Degree Name Any Diploma