We are looking for a UI Designer for an intern role to join our team. You will be working on the Admin platform(Android ) of our user oriented app (Social). This is a remote working position.
Roles of a UI/UX Designer
Certain things are mentioned in UI/UX designer job descriptions as UI/UX designer roles:
- Evaluate and collect all user requirements, and collaborate with product engineers and managers.
- To illustrate design concepts, use sitemaps, process flows, and storyboards.
- Create graphic user interface elements such as tabs, widgets, and menus.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities of Intern
- Collect and evaluate user requirements with the help of product managers and engineers.
- Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts.
- Menus, tabs, and widgets are examples of graphic user interface elements.
- Make page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly show how sites work and look.
- Make unique graphic designs.
- Rough draughts should be prepared and presented to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve UX issues.
- Make layout changes based on user feedback. Follow font, color, and image style guidelines.
Skills Required for a UI/UX Designer Job
- Ability to work both in a group and independently
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities
- Time administration
- A bachelor’s degree in design, computer science, or a related field is required.
- Work experience as a UI/UX designer or in a related role is required.
- Portfolio of work in UI/UX design for mobile and web platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, InVision, HTML, Visio, iOS, Android, Adobe Creative Suite, and other software.
Day-to-day Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
- Examine previous design feedback and briefs for new projects, and collaborate with the team.
- Investigate various topics, from the web or mobile usage analytics to trend spotting. Examine what works and what doesn’t with the users. Every piece of information that can aid in improving the product is critical.
- Analyze questionnaire responses, field studies, interviews, and so on. They are in charge of figuring out how to understand the users.
- Use the insights as input for design decisions.
- Create the user experience and interface with the user’s needs in mind.
- Conduct observational research by observing the interactions of sample users with the product.
- Attend design and business strategy meetings and presentations.
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Years of Experience Required