Job Title: Remote Graphics Designer– Virtual Intern or CO-OP(Unpaid Internship)
GAO Tek Inc. is world’s leading supplier of high quality engineering products. When choosing GAO Tek as your technology provider you gain the benefit of our experience. With over 20 years of experience and customers in more than 50 countries, we bring you peace of mind knowing our engineers right down to our sales staff are knowledgeable about our test equipment and can provide you with a reliable system, quality hardware and customized software, quicker than our competitors.
Graphic Designer Requirements :
• Create graphics
• Edit images and videos
• Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
• Speaker initiations
• Agenda planning
• Event coordinator
The internship, work placement or co-op program provides the candidates with the following benefits:
1) Free on-the-job training by GAO Tek’s professional and managerial staff.
2) Free professional training through its various global professional summits (conferences) offered by industry and academic leaders.
3) Free work placement related to the study subjects of the candidates. The candidates shall be supervised by GAO Tek’s professional and managerial staff and shall work along with the company’s other professional staff.
4) Virtual and flexible, namely candidates can work from anywhere with a flexible schedule.
6) Three certificates: One Certificate of Internship and two certificates related to their training at GAO Tek.
7) It is short & convenient you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
• You are studying for or have a University degree in any field
• You are experienced with some commonly used visual design tools
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Own Laptop and WIFI connection is must !
As a learning opportunity to interns and as a way to promote our businesses, all interns are required to participate in social marketing using their LinkedIn profiles in addition to getting involved with other tasks.
– You should be able to commit minimum 20 work hours per week for a duration of minimum 3 months. Higher priority will be given to those who promise to commit more time per week and a longer duration. Additional time is required for you to take training and complete your graduation project.
– You are studying in or completed a university or college program
– You will work at a place of your choice, but you need to follow certain schedules specified by our company.
Talent Acquisition team,