We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Marketing and HR Intern to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing strategy, brand management, digital marketing, managing various HR functions, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and compliance
Interns roles and responsibility
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to promote our products/services.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
- Conduct various events and workshops in schools
- Analyze and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, making data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Managing digital platforms
- Handle employee relations issues, conducting investigations and recommending resolutions.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, resume screening, interviews, and onboarding.